Thursday, March 28, 2013

No more Chemo!!

Hello, Well chemo was over March 13, 2013 Yahoo is right so gratful it's over now. I am still feeling like a bad trip on drugs and not feeling good at all. I am sorry I haven't wrote on here for a while just haven't been feeling good. Yeah I rang that bell three times the kids were with me too. So happy they got to be with me to ring the bell. So now they know mommy is on her way of getting well. I just have to do some surgeries the hysterectomy and the bilateral mastectomy yeah I have decided to do the mastectomy because it will save my life I believe or at least prolong my life. If I don't get it done it will be 80% chance of getting cancer again. That is a huge percentage I don't want to deal with right now. I also don't want to have radiation. So going for it. I am pretty nervous about the hysterectomy it's coming up here in April so it's pretty soon actually. Mark is going to take some days off for me and mother-in-law will be here too for me. So I'll have some help. I keep thinking I'll be able to handle the surgeries better than I handled the chemo. I am not sure when the mastectomy is going to happen maybe in June or July there goes my summer huh?! I am still planning on going on vacation to my hometown in June now for a celebration and to see all my family and friends. It will be a good time can't wait to see everyone and have some fun. Then come back to another operation then I can start getting well. I really never thought about how I would feel when I lose my breast, but come to think of it yeah I am going to be a huge bummer going to have some grief the lost of my breast it's going to be a big deal. Yeah it's weird that I didn't think of that before. Mark did and that is why he wants me to do reconstruction. It makes sense to do that reconstruction so I plan on doing that. I hope insurance pays for it that would be great. I'll be looking into it here soon. I am going to a plastic surgeon about the reconstruction. Just got to get the referral from my surgeon first. I see my surgeon in April so we'll see what he says about the mastectomy and when the up coming surgery will be. I am real nervous about that surgery because it's such a big one taking off my breast yikes yeah I am very nervous. Wow when I see it on paper it freaks me out even more. The taking off my breast it's going to happen it's the only way right now. I am sure partial to my breast that is for sure..LOL Going to miss them. Well I'll pull through it and be okay. My kids are doing well they are hanging in there pretty well just going with the flow like kids do. They got good grades in school so proud of them. I love them so much!!!! My husband is doing pretty good as well he got a good paying job finally Yahoo!! Yeah it's great! He is excited to be helping out the family with more funds. He is still in college working on that as well. He passed his test today way to go honey bun!! Proud of you!! Well that is what is going on now in my life. I hope you are doing well and thanks for reading my blog. More later~

No comments:

Post a Comment