Thursday, May 22, 2014

Way to go Connor!!!

Hi, I have to say I am so proud of my son Connor for trying out for the baseball team giving it his best and making it all the way to the championship winning team. I truly just love all the kids on the team they are amazing bunch of young boys and I am very proud of all of them. I am also giving a shout out to the coaches who did an amazing job for the team. I told them that it showed that they were the best coaches of the season and I wouldn't wanted my son to play for anyone else. It was so fun watching the team win tonight I just got so caught up in watching it was just so exciting. Way to go Rangers!! My boy came a long way from the beginning of his first game to his last game so so proud of him for sticking with it and even loving the game as well. I think he learned a little about himself and also made a son and his father bond together. Mark helped Connor so much he wanted to be there for his son and he was. At times a little hard on Connor, but sometimes dad's got to do that. I am hoping Connor plays next year as well it would be so good for him. I got a kick out of it myself. Congratulations Boys!!! Well I have been doing okay I think I am a little depressed because a lot of stuff I liked to do before not so much now. It's not a bad depression just have the homesick blues I think. I am missing my friends and family in California very much. I can't wait to get back to see everyone in August for the class reunion that is going to be such a blast. It's coming up and I haven't lost much weight like I wanted to. I still have time only like two months though geez. Time flies. I better get with it want to lose at least 25 lbs. well more if I can, but if I can get this extra weight off that would be great for me. I can do it. I look forward to seeing all my family and friends it's going to be so up beat that will get me out of the blues. I hope Mark can come too he is trying everything he can to have the animals watched for us so he can make it out with us. We might be able to have his mom come to our home and watch the animals hope she will go for it. I have some plans for this coming up in August already my friend Steve is taking us out to the bowling alley for some bowling then go out to dinner. It should be a nice time. I better tell Mark so he can bring his bowling balls so he can bowl a few games. LOL I doubt if he would pack those things around with him to California. HAHA Then of course we have the class reunion to go to Friday night, Saturday night and then BBQ Sunday. It's going to be non stop fun for everyone at this reunion. I believe I am only staying a week in California so have to cram a lot of friends and family in a short amount of time. Mark only took like six days off so have to go with that for now. It will be okay now if he doesn't come maybe I can stay for two weeks? It's an idea Mark won't like it, but the kids and I will. Just putting it out there you never know it might work out. Well I haven't heard from my job coach in sometime now. I guess she is having a hard time finding me a job. It's probably a good thing because I tore my rotator cuff left shoulder. I am pretty bummed out about it because it means I am getting older and I am falling apart. I am starting physical therapy soon and I am hoping they can take care of it with that with some time to heal. I don't need any other surgeries. Well now of course I am considering the reconstruction breast surgery yeah I am thinking I want to go for new breast. I see my plastic surgeon next week so we'll see how that goes. I am looking forward to what he has to say about my reconstruction surgery see what it entails for me. I'll keep you posted on that for sure. Well more later~~ Net

No comments:

Post a Comment