Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Back on Track!!

Hi, Well it's been a while since I wrote on my blog. I must say I've been feeling much better since taking the medicine for my thyroid. I don't sleep as often, but don't get me wrong I do take small naps during the day when feel like it. At least I am not lethargic any more. That was a rough patch. I started the YMCA live strong program for cancer survivors it's great have a trainer twice a week for 12 weeks can't beat that oh and did I tell you it's free? Love anything free that is the plus side about it and get all the extras that the gym has to offer. Well I also am looking for a job I did my 20 hours of work for the one week the work evaluation. It went really well just haven't heard back from my job coach yet she is looking for a job for me now. I am actively looking myself so two of us will happen to find something I am sure. I am looking for work as a receptionist in a medical office or it could be any type of office really just prefer medical like to help others. Well it will be interesting if I do get a job now because the kids are out of school tomorrow actually. Yep the last day of school so happy about that. I like the break myself no more bedtime routine, get to sleep in, no more homework, just get to have slumber parties all summer. YAY!! The only thing if I did get a job I would have to pay for daycare now because of the summer. So not sure if it would pay enough to do the daycare thing right now. So we'll see how it goes. Well I have my friend Steve back into my life he had a trouble marriage and now is single again. She was highly possessive woman so it didn't work out. So now I got my friend back and it's great we have a good time texting and chatting on the phone. He is so funny he makes me laugh. He is a good guy and I care about him very much. Welcome back Steve!! Okay so it's only 4 months until my 30th class reunion and time is ticking I need to lose some weight and I mean now. I'll be so bummed if I don't at least drop 25 lbs. I want to shoot for 45lbs. by August I would feel so much better about myself. Steve, my mom and I are in a contest to see how much weight we can lose starting tomorrow we are going to do this thing. I got to get in the mind set and do it. I have been having a terrible sweet tooth lately so need to curve that right away. No more sodas shoot I know what to do just need to apply it and get back on track. Well I must say I am very proud of my son Connor doing so well in baseball he has come a long way hitting the ball and catching so well. Way to go son so proud of you. My little Brenna has been doing good also playing the piano, but she rather do gymnastics instead she said. Got to get them involved over the summer with some activities they are going to go to a summer camp soon. That will be so fun for them. I am excited for them. Can't wait to register them into the camp tomorrow. More later net~~

No comments:

Post a Comment