Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy for Mark!

Hello, Well in four days I'll have some weight lifted off the ole' chest..bahahaha got to laugh at myself. For those that know me I am a triple D so yeah a lot of weight coming off. It's going to be strange losing my breast, but I have to remember what I am doing it for. To prolong my life. I believe I told you before, but I tested positive for genetic testing so there is an 80% chance of getting breast cancer again if I keep my breast. I don't want to go through chemo again and I don't want radiation again either. Yeah had full body radiation back in 1996 no thank you! Gosh I wish I could win the lottery instead of getting all these rare diseases. Well a wish came true I was hoping people would have brought dinners for me during chemo, but they are going to bring them the week of recovering for surgery. That is so awesome I am so happy about that. It will take a huge load off my husband's and mother-in-law's mind. I am so appreciated of it I can't even express it on paper...computer...LOL You see I went to church one Sunday yeah I don't go that often which I should. I know should've, could've, would've. Anyway I noticed this lady singing up at the church and thought how beautiful her voice is. I thought she was the friend of my new friend Lenae, but it turned out the gal by this lady was Lenae's friend. Well after the service this gal I noticed came up and asked if she could pray for me. I said I would like that so she said a wonderful prayer for me. She didn't know I had cancer but wanted to pray for me. Well fast forward to Saturday's Easter egg hunt at the park. She saw me bald and all and she wanted to give me her business card so I can call her any time. Well I did call her two days ago and now she has started the meal train for me. her and a lady named Janet. It's so sweet. This lovely new friend is Melinda an angel from God. I am so grateful for the help it makes me feel so good to have such the love and support from people from the church. Well do you want to know how wonderful God is he answered my prayers, but they were on his time. You see I've been praying for my husband to get a good paying job and one that he loves. Well I kept praying and praying and nothing happened. My husband kept having all these interviews, but no one would hire him. I started to feel bad for Mark because how many times could someone be rejected and not feel the burn? So I kept praying and praying. Well all of a sudden pretty much when I started to feel better after chemo the phone rang for another interview for Mark. This time the prayers were answered Mark got hired. He was thrilled and so was I. Then another job interviewed him and they were going to pay 40 dollars an hour. It does sound to good to be true so Mark is still up in the air with that job. Also another interview happened for Mark and this one is for the State so if this one calls him he will have a decsion to make. God is so good he waited until I was done with chemo because you see Mark got to go to every chemo treatment with me and if he gotten a new job that wouldn't have happen. So I believe God waited until I was done with chemo and I felt better for Mark to get a new job. Isn't that grand? I am so happy for Mark. He is happy too now that he is making what he is worth. Well he is worth a whole lot more in my book, but you know what I mean. His other job just wasn't paying good. Well there you go God does answer prayers and I have proof. Thank you God! I want to thank everyone that is supporting me it means a lot and thank you so much for the prayers he is helping me cope with this so well. I am grateful for not becoming depressed he is keeping my spirits up and it feels great. God is giving me a sense of humor about all of this breast stuff from the cancer and from getting the mastectomy and even from the chemo. I heard a new one chemo fog. I was calling it chemo brain which I had it pretty bad a lot of confusion, but got by okay the kids didn't laugh at me too much forgetting things or saying weird stuff too. Well look at me staying up until 1 am better get some sleep now. I'll write more later~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment