Friday, May 31, 2013

Losing weight!!

Hello! It's that time again to write on the blog. I got another infection yeah it's the pits, but it happens I guess with a major surgery. I have to take some more anti-botics. I guess another 10 days. There is good news happening I am losing weight. I am 19 lbs down since the surgery so that is a good thing. I am doing pretty good too. I am eating things I like, but protion control and eating before 7 pm at night. I don't eat antying after that time. I think that really helps a lot. I am walking a lot too. Feels good to get some of this weight off and walk more. I might not be real skinny when I see everyone next week, but I'll look a little better I think my mom will notice for sure. Moms are good at that kind of stuff. Looking forward to my trip, but to tell you the truth I've been so tired lately was thinking about postponing it a few days out. I think what I'll do though is take two days to drive it this time around. I don't want to get too tired on the way there. It will work out I'll be so excited to get on my trip I'll have some adrinaline kick in so I'll be good to go. My mom is getting her place ready for us too. Randy her roommate moved everything out of the bedroom so now the kids and I can stay in there have our own room. Totally cool! Mom is sewing curtains for the room as well. I am glad I am staying a long time because I don't want to just come down for a few days and turn around and come back home that isn't any fun. I want to take my time and have a good time. I plan to take the kids to the lake on one of the days when down there in my hometown. They have never been there so it will be a treat for them. It will be for me too since I haven't been there in a long time myself. My good friends are going to be there as well Rosa and Liz fun times. Looking forward to my fundraiser yard sale/BBQ too. That is June 14th & 15th @ 9am. If need more information please contact me on Facebook or email me. I sure hope we get a good turn out really want to see my friends so much and sure a few bucks would be nice too. Have to pay those medical bills you know. HAHA okay not funny it's pretty serious all those bills coming in, but pay a little bit at a time that is all I can do right now. I am also looking forward to my mini class reunion that will be a hoot us singing Karaoke fun stuff can't wait. It's time for me to do some celebrating chemo is over and I am going to let my hair down..haha well try to any way. My hair is coming out I am using this new shampoo I bought for fine and thinning hair. I have to say I think it's working because I am getting a lot of compliments on how fast my hair is growing out. Well I just got great news my friend that I had years ago back when I was in my twenties is coming to my fundraiser. His name is Chris. It's going to be so great to see him. Can't wait!! Gosh we go way back. That is so nice of him to come see me during this time when I need a lot of support. What a guy!! Well it's getting late I better get my beauty sleep..LOL More later~~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment