Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dedicated to my Friends!!

Hello everyone! Well my California trip was a huge blast! I loved seeing so many friends and some family. Yeah didn't see the family as much as the friends for some reason. Everyone has quirky family members and maybe I am one of them. Oh well at least I have some really great friends!! Miss them already. My kids had such a good time seeing Grandma Jeanne, uncle Jeff and our friend Randy they are a kick in the pants..LOL fun people. I love my mom and brother so much!!! Miss them too. The trip started off with the yard sale fundraiser so grateful for all the donations from great-uncles and cousins and many many thanks to all my friends that donated their time to come out and see me. Did I mention how great my friends are? I feel like the luckiest person alive because of them all. Well more like blessed. I want to say a thank you to my friend Rosa for taking my children to the aquatic center and to the movies for me on Friday during the yard sale. The kids wouldn't have liked sitting in the hot sun all day. So thank you Rosa the kids had the best time. I am so glad their cousin Payton got to join in on the fun too. That night Brenna told me word for word what they got to do on their trip to Redding. It was so sweet to hear the fun they had. I had such great support by my sister Cyndi and her husband Gerald. They were so great they wore their pink shirts for me at the yard sale. Thank you guys! Our trip was such a good time don't know how to express it into words. We enjoyed time at the beach at Whiskeytown Lake, my son had too much sun and fainted the next day. yeah that was a little scary. But we fed him some bananas and gave him plenty of fluids and he was doing fine. Just way too much sun for my little man. We got to see the movie the Great and Powerful OZ. The kids loved that as well. In some parts it was a little scary just ask Liz and Rosa they jumped a mile at times. The kids just went with it. I have great kids I must say. I LOVE them so much!! I think the kids got a kick out of seeing so many friends my friend John, Anthony, Veronica, Rosie, Mikey and Jesse up in Redding. They loved how John made them laugh and how Jesse teased them. Pay backs though the kids got even with Jesse it was fun to watch. We spent time in Sacramento and saw my friend Kelly, Chris and Nellie. I loved it so much Rosa came with me and there I had my two close friends making me dinner. That was a really nice treat for me. The next day Liz made the kids and I breakfast yummy lemon crepes, eggs and bacon and toast. I love it when I come to visit. I sometimes want to move back I think I would be happier to be closer to my friends. It would be the world to me if that could happen, but at this time have to stay where the jobs are. One day maybe we'll move back, but in the meantime I plan to visit my California twice a year. So my next trip is in October, my husband doesn't know this yet, but he will I have to make it happen. My friends mean that much to me. We had a good time with Nap as well he took us out to dinner and I got to see my former baseball coach Dink. Yeah it will happen we'll be moving back some day I have too many friends I need around me. Sigh~ Thank you to all my friends so much for loving me. I love you!! I couldn't have gotten through chemo and the operations without you all supporting me. Another surgery is coming up in August the hysterectomy so I know my friends we'll be there for me. Well my next battle right now is losing weight. I joined weight watchers and looking forward to getting healthy. I made a really great dinner last night and loved taking care of myself feels good. I am not having all the junk food I am eating healthy and loving it. I think my kids will thank me in the long run too. Well if I can get through the chemo I can get this weight off just know I can do it. My 30th High School reunion is next year so it sure would be nice to go to it and be healthy and look HOT as well. I could wear that little black dress. I have a great goal and I am going to do it!!! Be strong live well!! on that note going back to bed it's 3 am. More later~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment