Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holy Crap!

Hello! Well I was writing a little note to a friend and this is what I wrote for starters...geez a lot is going on in our lives. Mark got the offer on the job for the State, I am going back to school. I am trying to lose weight (having hard time with that one) going camping with Connor this weekend, I am going to have the hysterectomy in August, and our renters might have skipped on us. hmmm is there anything else I might of forgotten? Oh my mom has diabetes not on insulin but probably pretty close to it. YIKESKIS huh? Hope your world is a little less hectic for you. man it's hella crazy here. Oh yeah had a nice Birthday party for Bren and it's not even her birthday yet. It's on Wednesday Wow can't believe she is going to be 7 blows me away. Yeah we are a little busy these days. I just hope to heck our renters haven't jump out on us. That would be the pits. The reason why I think this is we got a notice from the utilities that service will be turned off on the 1st of August. The bill hasn't been paid. I am hoping it's just a mess up with their funds and not that they have jumped ship. Then Mark tells me he is afraid his back ground check for the new job might have some false positives on it. Gosh I hope not hope it comes back clean. He is freaking me out on that one. He just thinks that sometimes records get messed up he doesn't trust that very much. Well I think it will come back just fine. He is thinking the worse case scenario. Mark did say he hope something new doesn't pop up for us right now. He still has to study some time in between all of this. Holy Crap poor guy. Stay calm, relax and breath. As for the camping trip Mark is thinking of going too so that puts another kink into things as well. We were going to let Connor go alone, but he doesn't know anyone up there so we really need to be there with him especially for his first outing with his troop scouts. I am trying to get a battery for my bi-pap machine so I can go really don't want to go without it. I'll see tomorrow about a battery for my bi-pap machine. Darn sleep apnea it's my own fault for putting on this weight, well anti-depressants play some type of problem with my weight too. Anyway it's got me bummed out tonight. I wish I can lose the extra 40 pounds right away, but it's not coming off as fast as I would like it to. I have been making some good changes in my diet such as, no soda, more water, no creamer in my coffee, drinking green tea, walking every morning at 6 am and eating much better. I think what it is that the weight is on my mind all the time so I am stressing about it so it's not coming off. I also feel real hungry lately probably from all that is going on. I am emotional eater I eat when I am stress, happy, sad or angry not good. I sure do want to be around longer for my family so if I keep this weight I am not doing anyone any favors so I must get stronger and lose this weight and have it be like a full-time job. That is what it's going to take. I wish I had the money for a personal trainer that would be good for me. Well in the mean time I am going to stick with weight watchers and do my best with it. On a happier note my hair is coming back and it feels great. Oh and also I get my new breast on Friday can't wait for those I'll feel so much better about myself. They really feel like real breast when they are on and that is just great to have boobs again. I have been using the stuffing and that just doesn't cut it. lol it just falls out and I put it back in like a scare crow putting it's straw back into it's shirt. Can't wait for my boobs. Oh that reminds me another to do list get the implants next year hmmm wonder how I'll fit that in with College? I guess I'll figure it out when the time comes. I am not even sure I'll get the implants yet we'll see. It's a lot to consider so I'll put that on the back burner for now. I am having a nice cup of green tea while I write this taste good. Oh and I am breathing deeply. It's now 2:24 am I should be in bed right now, but just had to say what was on my mind. Thanks for reading my blog. More Later~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment