Monday, July 29, 2013

Dreams

Hello! I am feeling really good today. I went on my walk with my dog Bailey I haven't stopped walking since I got back from vacation every morning. It feels great. It's time for myself because the kids are sleeping and I get to just do a few things for myself in the morning. Like write on my blog, take a shower, write in my journal and pretty soon read in the Bible. Yeah that dream I had about my grams really has stuck in my mind so much. I really truly believe she came to see me in my dream again. She was young full of life and told me to read the Bible more often. She also said take care of myself. I am thinking lose this weight. How can I not listen to my grams right?! I mean geez she comes to me in my dream from Heaven have to listen to her. I love those dreams so much. It was like there were two grams there one was dancing and the other was a messenger telling me to get with it. She was wearing all white pants and a shirt kind of baggy and she had these yellow like gel slippers on it was weird but cool it would be like grams wearing her gold shoes. They are suppose to be white, but she probably talked with God and said she has to wear yellow just to be different...LOL The other grams was in one of her colorful blouses and she was just a dancing up a storm I loved it. It makes me want to go out dancing so I can lose this weight faster. I did lose another pound so that is good just have to weigh in on Wednesday morning. Yep on weight watchers loving it! It's so good for me to be doing something for myself that is positive. I just can't wait until I go to the meetings though. I have to wait until the kids are back into school. They are in school end of August so it won't be long now. I do like having them home love having the break for summer. It will be nice though when I can do my own thing when they are at school. Yeah I am going back to College going to get my certificate as Administration Medical Assistant. I already have the experience, but it would be nice to have the extra knowledge of knowing more in the front office. May even be able to get a job faster with it too. I am excited to go back to school and learn something new and a little scared because of all the studying I have to do too. It's going to take up a lot of my time, but the kids will understand mommy is in College learning something and it might make them want to go to college when they are ready. They see daddy going and well hmmm it could back fire because Mark does study a lot they may not want to go to College...LOL well you never know we are going to encourage them to go that is for sure. I know for sure Connor will he wants to be a scientist and I am going to do my best at full filling his dreams. Brenna says she wants to be a singer, dancer and artist. She might even get into acting as well she is pretty good at it already. My little star~ I am putting her in gymnastics soon she will love it. Connor is going into the cub scouts so excited for him he gets to go on his first camping trip this weekend. I was going to go, but my bi-pap machine doesn't take batteries so no camping for me..rats! I really wanted to go camping too. Once I get this weight off maybe I won't have sleep apnea that would be great. Gosh I wish weight came off faster darn it any how. I'll just keeping it up and do it one pound at a time or more that would be nice. I notice that since I've been getting up early for my walks I have more energy all day long. Oh shoot I have to tell you about the birthday party. Bren's birthday party was a blast. The kids came had a good time and the cake was a huge hit. The rainbow My Little Pony cake. It was a lot of fun to make and I really enjoyed Bren's help with it she is amazing little girl very intelligent. A huge thank you to my husband Mark for making the cutie marks he out did himself. Yeah it was fun and I think Bren loved it. So now with her actual birthday we are having family over and having cupcakes and get her a surprise for her birthday she is getting a brand new bike with a basket on it. Yeah she wanted a basket to hold all her ponies. She is going to be so excited. She told me the other day she likes surprises and wants a surprise party one day. Oh boy I plan to do that for the kids for sure one of these days. It would be fun maybe when they are 16 have a huge surprise party for them. They will get a kick out of that. Well I am off to an appointment so I'll write more soon~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment