Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Nice Day!

Hello, 
 I had a good day today with my family loving husband, son and daughter.  We went to the Boise Mall.  Mark bought himself a handsome new suit for his second interview coming up in California.  Yeah we might move back to be closer to family and friends especially during this time.  We'll see if Mark gets the job. I am praying I really want to be by my family and friends right now.  Even if I didn't have the cancer I still would want to be back in California miss it.  Always a California girl.   We also went to the book store and I found three books.  Jesus Calling, Heaven Changes Everything and What to Eat if You Have Cancer.  My kids also found some books as well.  It was a good day, sure I thought about he cancer and the up coming months, but today was just a nice day.   I even dyed my hair so hopefully I can look a little better on my video diaries.   I watch them back and think geez I could have put some lipstick on.  I'll get better at them and make myself look good for them.  I have to set an good example for the all the ladies out there in the world going through cancer.  While at the book store I was sitting next to a lady and Mark kept bringing me books about cancer this and cancer that.  I told the lady that I was diagnosed with breast cancer last week and she went on about some cream for wrinkles not sure her point, but I didn't like her face expression when I told her my husband thinks they will take it out and I'll be done with it.  She cringed like that wasn't going to happen.  Whoa! negative energy from her.  She thinks I should just cut them off because we don't really need them anyway.  Wow that seems so radical to me.  I am thinking about it right now what to do, but I have to talk with my doctors first.  
Well Mark wants to think about taking me to Cancer Centers of America he wants me to think every option that is out there.  You know years ago while writing in my journal I wrote that number down and thought if I ever get cancer I think I want to go there.   Well it's happening and I am going to do my research of the place.  I think when I am done writing this entry I am going to call them.  I think I might have to know what stage of cancer I am in though and that I don't know yet.  I will know when I have the surgery.  God I pray that I am not in stage 4.   I really think I found it early.  I found it on Monday evening, went to the doctors on Tuesday, had the mammogram and ultrasound on Thursday and biopsy on the next Monday.  Wednesday October 17, 2012 I found out it was cancer.  Now it's time for the surgeon and oncologist to let me know more.  
Well my daughter wants to go to the store so will close for now.  Thank you for reading and I'll have the video diary up this even.  More Later~

















         

No comments:

Post a Comment