Monday, October 22, 2012

See Surgeon Today

Hello,   Today is the day I see the surgeon.  My husband is coming with me and he has lots of questions too.  A good friend told me to take someone with you to all your appointments.  We have so much going on and so much to process we'll forget a lot of what the doctor says.   I have been hearing a lot of the woman just take off the breast, but not sure I want to be so radical if don't have to be.  Of course it would be a lot more of this heavy feeling gone if I did that.  You see I am a 46 DDD yeah I am a big woman.  It would be nice to go down to a C cup.   I have to see what stage this cancer is at before I make any decisions.  I will do what is necessary to save my life. 
Well got the kids off to school today was a little late and disturbed the class by telling the teacher sorry for being late.  She wanted me to be quiet.  Way to go and then I embarrass my son to no end.  I feel bad about that the most.  I think he'll forgive me though.  Geez I tell you I am batting a 100 these days.  Did I tell you on the day of my biopsy I lost my wallet?  Yeah left it either on the gas pump or the car and no one turned it in.  I am hoping they mail it back to me, but of course I will have replaced most everything.  You know this month is my brother's birthday I pretty much knew I had cancer that day actually the doctor laid it on me straight I just asked what he really thought. He told me.  Well I haven't even bought my brother his birthday gift yet.  I want to get him a gift card for Walmart.  He does like lottery tickets too...maybe I'll buy those for him in California shoot we are going this weekend.  That is an idea not all hope is lost for his gift.  Yep we are going to Cali soon looking forward to it.  I plan to see all my friends and family for the first time hearing I have breast cancer.  It will be an emotional one I think.  Especially seeing my mom she is taking it hard, but is thinking very positive about all this.   We plan to go to a costume party on the Saturday night it will be a lot of fun.   I am going as the pink woman promoting cancer awareness.  I have a pink wig, gloves, My breast cancer survivor shirt, pink pants and socks, pink boa, big nail polish it's going to be a hoot of a night looking forward to it.  My mom is going all purple she will look cute.  I told her to be a rock and roll star.  It should be a good time.   I am glad I get to go to it.  Have some fun!  I am always finding ways to have fun with friends and family I think they like that I am a fun person.  I like to think that I am.  I like to have a fun personality and good attitude in life.  I try to let my kids know that attitude makes all the difference.  If you are a grump what is that going to get you nothing.  So put your head high and a smile on your face and face the world. 
Well my dear readers going to lay down for a bit before the doctor's appointment.  More later~
Check out my video diary at    HTTP://youtu.be?6sqqG5K20dk   Thanks for watching.  net~
























No comments:

Post a Comment