Wednesday, October 31, 2012

California Trip

Hi All,
            Well we went to California and we are back in Idaho now.  It was a whirl wind of a trip let me tell you.  Shoot just Monday we were in San Francisco at the Fisherman's Wharf.  Amazing!  I had a real good time with family and friends as well.  Went to a Halloween party Saturday night sang my little heart out on Karaoke fun stuff.  I dressed up all in Pink loved my wig it looks better than my own hair actually.  Sad but true.  From all the radiation from years ago.  It was so good to see my friends Liz, Rosa, John, Lore, Ron, Kelly and Todd.  It was some good times.  Just wish we could live down there again.  I hope my husband gets the job in Sacramento Please Please!!!  I want to be back in California again so much so I can be close to my family and friends.  Sigh~  The only way to get back there is if Mark gets a job.  It's hurry up and wait that is for sure.  Mark is suppose to know today.   Well it was a good interview Mark said that is the main reason why we went to California this time for the interview.  It worked out good because I got to see family and friends this trip as well haven't seen them since I was diagnosed with the breast cancer.  So it was a good trip especially seeing my mom.  She feels really bad about me getting cancer she says it isn't fair at all.  It's not but it's not fair for anyone to get it or any type of cancer for that matter.   Cancer Sucks!!  I am going to buy a shirt that says that.   Well it's almost time to get the children from school.  They are holding up pretty well.  They did very well on the trip too considering we went a long ways in the car.  I am very proud of my kids.  We expect a lot out of them so need to be good to the kids.  My sweeties I love them soooooooo much!!!   Connor told me last night that he misses California already.  That is cute he does have a good time there.  He wants to go back to his place where he was born.  I told him that is the plan.   So all in all had a good time in California just waiting for the word about the job.  Sure hope my husband calls me soon.  Well anyway I'll write more soon!  Thanks for reading my blog.  Net~

No comments:

Post a Comment