Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

Hello, well today I didn't sleep all day long. Yeah it's something for me. I must be getting my energy back. It feels good to be awake most of the day. It's 1:10 pm and I haven't slept all day. Wow I am totally stoked out. I even got up today and went to walmart it wasn't that bad for being Christmas Eve either. We got a few things and then I said what is for dinner to my kids. Then I thought about having breakfast for dinner tonight. Sounds good huh?! The kids like the idea. It helps my mother-in-law too she doesn't eat meat so we'll have things she can eat then. She told me she likes the idea as well. Shoot now that I am up and about not sure what to do with myself. I guess one thing is for sure I can keep this house kept clean for tomorrow. We also need to get our Christmas cookies to our neighbors too. Yeah I can't believe it but yesterday I was so tired didn't feel like making cookies at all, but forced myself to do it. I am glad I did it too the kids loved making cookies. Well they like eating the dough and cracking the eggs. It took a lot out of me to do that. Today is a better day!! Wow what to do with all my energy?! I am keeping the house cleaned making sure the kids pick up after themselves. Well my husband had to work today for Christmas Eve bummer huh?! Well he'll be home soon and then we can enjoy our holiday together. I haven't thought about the cancer today much so that is a good thing. Probably because I feel half way decent. I called my mom today she told me a funny story. She had a little bit of fudge and it turned out it was made with some pot. She was high all night. It's funny yeah her roommate's friend made it and didn't tell her it was laced. LOL mom was so high she said you got to laugh at that. I think it made her pain go away to some extent. She is having bad back pain that is going down to her knee. She is calling around for a chiropractor today hope someone is open for her. She is in a lot of pain right now. Well I've been thinking about my friend John who is in a huge depression. I should call him and see how he is doing. I hope he is doing better. I feel for him since I've been there with depression it's the pits!! I am so glad I am not going through one right now I would be in a world a hurt if that is the case. Having cancer and a depression too that wouldn't be a good thing. That is why I must keep my spirits up as much as I can. I am going to get through the chemo I just have to. I have kids to raise, places to go and people to see!! I will do it and it will be okay. My mom is coming out my first treatment on the 12th of January and my friend Rosa is coming out my second treatment. It will be nice to have the help that is for sure. It will be a little tough for my mom to have my brother here too and me. You see my brother has seizures and he is a lot to handle, but if we get him some games and a computer he should be okay to go. I just hope my mom will help me. One time she came to help me and she slept most of the time. She pretty much came to sleep I guess. I am going to need the help this time so hope she is up to it. The kids want her to take them to school too. She said she would love to do that for them. It probably will be better that my brother is here when she is here too that way she won't worry about him so much when she is here. Well so it's a good day today. I can't wait until Santa comes tonight it's going to be a great Christmas for the kids and my family we have each other and that is what matters. Well my little girl wants to go lay on the bed with me. So more later~ Merry Christmas Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment