Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Well happy 12/12/12 today! I had some good news on this day with my chemo doctor. He said I wouldn't have chemo until after the New Year! I was thrilled. I did cry in his office before he came in just my husband was with me and I started to cry. I just don't want chemo because I hear so many bad things about it. I am just scared of it that is all. I don't want to be so sick where I can't keep up with my children. I want to have fun with them and not feel sick. You know the worse is most thought of then the positive stuff so it seems. It is with chemo for me. I will try and stop being so negative about it so I can help others out there. I do still plan to keep up with my blog while going through treatment. I know I'll be tired a lot with chemo, but I'll find time to write since I love to write so much. Besides it is a coping skill for me. It helps me help others and it helps me too. Well besides getting the good news not having chemo until after the New Year because the doctor wants me to heal well after surgery. I also got some nice gifts today. I got a beautiful blanket that was handmade from a lady in Boise Idaho. I also received a hat and scarf something fun and playful. I was thinking of giving the scarf to my daughter it's very pretty pink one. She would love it. Oh yeah and my daughter and I went to the Look Good, Feel Good make-up class. It was so great we had a wonderful time together. Bren even saw some ladies with no hair. I think it was good for her so she will see mommy like that soon. It was a fun time and so glad she came with me. Mother and daughter bonding. She put make-up on me and I on her and she helped with taking all the make-up out of the bag. It was a nice gift with all that make-up so grateful for all of it. I guess next up is getting a wig. But maybe I can wait until January now. I was going to get my hair cut this Saturday, but I think I'll go ahead a wait. Well anyway that is what is happening now with chemo and the fun stuff with my daughter. My next appointment is tomorrow with my surgeon because I was going to have my stitches out, but now it's oozing water out of my incision. So we'll see what he'll do with it tomorrow. Then I have an appointment on Friday to see my OB/Gyn to talk about having surgery for my ovaries next. We'll see what he says about it on Friday. If he wants to do it before chemo then I'll have to wait longer for it, if not until after chemo then well that is okay too. I will pretty much do what my doctor suggests. I figure they have been around a while longer than I and they also know what they are doing most of the time right?! They went to school longer than I have. So hopefully they know what they are doing. Okay well I hope everyone is doing well and I give you blessings and thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts. More later~

No comments:

Post a Comment