Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birthday!!

Hello, Yes my friend Rosa made it here on Monday so happy to have her here!! When I picked her up we went to see my uncle John in Boise he is doing well he is my great-uncle the brother of my grams. We went out to lunch to Pizza Hut the kids love pizza and Rosa and I love the salad bar. We had a nice time visiting. Then we came home and we were going to go bowling, but there were leagues going on so no bowling for us. So we had a nice dinner then just watched the Biggest Loser. On Tuesday had a great Birthday with my family and Rosa. The first thing on the list was a lovely massage felt so great. She even charge me a birthday rate that was so sweet of Tammy. So that was a great start for a birthday celebration. Then Rosa cleaned my house which was so great loved it! You all know how I hate cleaning house..LOL Rosa and I went to Denny's for my free breakfast it was nice company with Rosa. We then went to Costco for some chicken got to love costco! We then had to get all the fixings for the famous ice cream cake. I made my own buttercream frosting so it was even better Yum Yum!! Oh I went to the post office and mailed yes 15 letters to all my friends..hey I love to write so have to send snail mail. Then we went to pick up my sweeties from school. They were so excited to be home. Well then daddy took them to the CLIMB and Rosa and I had time to watch a movie Fire in the Sky. Rosa never seen it before so it was a good one for her to see. We had popcorn too. Then we went on a walk around my block yeah had to take my dog Bailey as well. Rosa made me some enchiladas they were excellent so yummy. When the kids came home we made the ice cream cake it was a lot of fun. I have video on Youtube and Facebook so it's pretty funny Brenna's look on her face is priceless. The cake was so good I am going to make one for Brenna's birthday she loved the idea. So I had Rosa and I make a video together and I put that up on Youtube and Facebook as well. It was a cool thing though when Google wished me a happy birthday that was totally cool. I was so shocked they did that and was in tears because of that...totally neat!! Mark says because I have an account with them so they put up your birthday wish. I just loved it so much!! I had a great birthday so I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family and friend in Rosa. Also I had so many birthday wishes on Facebook just loved them so much. I wanted to reply to each and everyone of them too. I think it's a nice touch because I am so grateful for all the support I am getting. People are being so great to me and to my family. Well today is chemo day not looking forward to it, but just one more done after this treatment. So that is great news!! I will have a lot of support today from Rosa, hubby, Lesa, Shelley and my nurse navigator Nanette too. Shelley is a lady that is helping me get through this she went through ovarian cancer last year and is doing very well. She is coming to introduce herself today. I talk to her on the phone, but haven't met her yet. So that will be nice. I can use all the support I can get these days. Well I am not sure if I'll write more while in chemo mode, but I'll try to let you know how I am feeling. It's a little rough road being in chemo brain don't feel like doing to much. Rosa is going to get me to go on more walks this week, but we'll see how I feel though. I have to push myself to some extent especially walking would be so great. I am so glad to have this help here this time with Rosa it makes me feel so loved. She is a great friend!! Well I think I'll get ready for my chemo now. I'll write more later~ net Thank you to all my supporters. LOVE LOVE LOVES to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment