Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Friends!!

Hello! Well it's a week since my last treatment feel a little rough around the edges, but on my way of feeling some what normal again. It sure did help to have Rosa here she was such a huge help. She cooked, cleaned, loved the dog and all of us so much. We were spoiled by her. She was for sure great company. I think even Bailey our loveable pooch misses Rosa. Rosa gave her so much attention it was so funny how Bailey loved it so much. Spoiled bigtime. Well we started off the week visiting my great-uncle John for lunch at Pizza Hut. It was a nice visit he is a good hearted guy. The kids had fun too. Then brought Rosa home she started right in and helped me cook and clean. Then we had a great time on my birthday I had a massage sweet!! Rosa stayed home cleaned my house up. I know we got dressed up and put on make-up and went out for a free birthday breakfast it was yummy. We went to Denny's. Then came home and bought a few things at the store. Rosa made me a mexican dinner and an ice cream cake. The kids had to go to the Climb program so Rosa and I watched a movie together. Then the celebration began when the kids got home. It was a lot of fun making the ice cream cake. We got video of it all. The next day we went to the cancer center and Rosa was with me and Mark too. It went by kind of fast because we were visiting a lot so that is good it went by kind of fast. Like I said in my last post Shelley brought me flowers that was sweet. Had some great support during the transfusion though so grateful for that. Well we came home and made some dinner it was yummy. I was still okay to do things so that was good. Then on Thursday Rosa and I got to go to a mall and go to Ross we bought some clothes nice blouses and rosa even found a nice dress too. It was fun then we made our way to downtown and we walked around that area she saw the Capitol building took some pictures of it too. We had lunch together it was a nice time. Rosa did all the driving so that was great didn't have to worry about that. We made it back home and Rosa probably did some more cleaning and cooking what a great friend she is. On Friday morning Rosa told the kids she would take them to school so we did that and Rosa met the kids' teachers which was so nice. I believe after we got home we watched another movie The Lady in Red. It was cute with Gene Wilder. I started to feel the effects of the chemo then so just a little tired and weird feeling. It didn't stop me we still watched movies had popcorn and just visited. Rosa made some dinner for us all that was yummy. She even made her famous salsa it was the bomb. LOL Saturday the worst day for me Rosa took the kids to the YMCA they all had a good time. She wore the kids out too they had a great time with Rosa. They love her so much. They came back and I just relaxed on the couch we then watched Avatar that is such a good movie. Rosa and Mark loved it I slept through it mostly until my favorite part came up when the gal saves him and says, "I see you." I love that part the most. Sunday I actually felt good enough to go see the movie with the kids and Rosa we went and seen Wreak it, Ralph it was a cute movie. After though I was really tired and just rested on the couch. Monday Rosa went to the airport I stayed home because I had a migraine so my eyes were seeing things a little weird I slept the whole day. Rosa made it home fine and she is now back to work. It was so great having her here I can't express it enough. She did keep saying it went by too fast, but at least we had her here with us and it was so fun. Can't wait to go back home and see her and all my family and friends it will be such a great celebration. Well I have one more chemo left to go. Looking forward to ringing the bell at the cancer center. I am going to ring it loud and hard too. I will be so excited to have chemo behind me. Yahoo is right!! Well it's been a great week considering having chemo, but had a great friend with me and it sure was great to have her love and support. I feel blessed!! It's great to have all the support I've been getting from family and friends so I feel very loved. I'll write more later~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment