Monday, February 11, 2013

Our Cat Tasha

Hi! On Sunday morning about 3 am I woke up and stayed up and talked to my husband. He woke up at 5 am yeah even on a Sunday. So we talked about lots of things about him feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. He knows he has had a hard time lately so I asked him to talk with my counselor and he says he will. He kind of rolled his eyes about it though. So next Wednesday he'll talk to my counselor so that is good. I hope it helps him feel better to talk to someone besides me. He can get someone else's prespective on things and she can give him some coping tools. He said tonight he was going to go nuts. He might already be there. If it's not the kids it's the animals he said. Our cat Tasha isn't doing well she is very old she was born way back in 1993 so she has lived a long life, but mark is very sad right now. So that is another stresser for him too. It's so sad to see Tasha like she is right now it's like you can't really do much of anything really. We give her loves and tell her we love her. She is still eating and drinking water but she is weak. I sure do feel for my husband these days poor guy. A lot is going on with our family right now. Well Mark did have an interview the other day with a great company in Boise. I sure hope he gets the job it would sure boost his ego and he would be making what he is worth. Not to mention good benefits as well. I keep praying he gets the job. We'll soon see how it goes for him. I hope they call soon. Well I felt good today a little tired but felt a little normal. I didn't feel like doing any house work though, but who does. I'll get with it tomorrow I am sure we have an inspection with our landlords...no fun really, but at least our house is clean and looks nice. I just have to do some spot cleaning and we are good to go. Well I think this is going to be a short entry because it's 1 am and I need to get to sleep. I'll write more later~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment