Thursday, February 7, 2013

Feeling better!

Hello! Well I thought I would do all this different things after having the second round of chemo but my chemo brain, body wouldn't let me. I didn't even video tape it just takes so much out of you it's hard to do anything really. Well the good news I am feeling some what better today. I took a nice long nap this morning after droppping the kids off at the bus stop. Yeah we weren't late today. Well the kids got to go to their first CLIMB program on Tuesday. They loved it too. They made me a beautiful picture frame with pictures of the kids and I. It was a nice evening we had a yummy dinner pizza, pasta and salad so very good. I am looking forward to their next visit, but this time mommy and daddy can have a date night. Mark sees dollar signs when I say date night though. I told him shoot we can go to the Starbucks and just have coffee together. He can play on his IPad and study if he wants to. I can sit back and write in my journal. We'll make it fun for us too. Okay well chemo wasn't fun this time around of course not. I got confused and tired just blah for sure. One thing that happen to Mark was he was having some issues as well. He is trying to get his bachelor's degree and what was bothering him was that he couldn't study very well over the weekend. He was venting it too. I don't need that when I am in chemo mode it hurts my head more. Things are ten times worse when you have the chemo brain going on. I asked him if he was in the anger stage of cancer and he said yeah it could be. He was a bear too let me tell you. I am glad that we talked about it and he is feeling much better about it now. I told him when the next round we can make a plan so it won't be so hard on him. Rosa will be here for the next treatment and maybe I can get her to take the kids to the YMCA so they can play and have fun. I can sleep and Mark can do homework. That is a great plan isn't it? Mark just had a bad moment that is all poor guy. This isn't easy for any of us. We all have been affected by chemo treatments. This too shall pass though. Just two more treatments left. I am so glad about that. Can't wait for the ringing of the bell. Yeah going to ring the bell in the cancer care center as hard as I can my last day. I am hoping to have the kids there when I do if we can swing it. I think they will be just as thrilled to ring the bell with me. Something that is fun for me is I am on the committee for our 30th class reunion for next year. We had a vitural meeting last night with my classmates it was fun to talk to them. I am in charge of calling where we are going to have the event. It will be good for me to be part of the committee something for me to do while feeling good. My classmates teased me and said I am the President of the committee. I just told them I will bring the wine the next meeting. LOL So that will be a fun little thing to get off the ground. Shoot next year 30 years that is crazy. Sure hope to lose some weight by then. I was told not to go on a diet when in treatment your body is already going through some drastic changes don't need to throw in a diet on top of it. So when chemo is over that is the time to think of getting heathier-THIN) I am watching the Biggest Loser and just get so inspired by that show. I am pulling for all the contestants it's fun to watch their transformations. One day I hope to be along side them changing myself as well. Okay well I am thinking about doing a video diary entry today. I can show off all my wigs too. It will be fun. I'll write more later~ net

No comments:

Post a Comment