Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2 am post

Hello!! Well I am up at 2 am this morning. I had a dream that woke me up or it might have been my arm sticking out so pulled it back in and boy did it hurt. I am one strange person. I know.
Well had a whopper of a day with chemo class not such fun that is for sure. Get to hear about all the side effects of it. The nice thing about yesterday I got a nice quilt from the clinic that was sweet. I used it too, I took a nap once we got home from dinner last night. Felt so good to sleep loved it! I've been sleeping a lot lately. That is why I am probably up so early now. I was telling my husband Mark that the reason for sleeping is either I am escaping or just resting up for when I am not feeling well. Heck I am just tired that is all there is too it. I am loving the time I have to rest it feels so good too. It's from the time when having kids your sleeping isn't the same after kids. So I am making up for lost sleep nine years of it. Well this morning I am going to be going to have an ultrasound down today and possible biopsy.  I pray they just do the ultra sound.  Because if they do the biopsy that means it doesn't look good and they want to find out more.  Well I better get back to bed need to be rested for this morning.  I'll write more later~

No comments:

Post a Comment