Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy

It's a good day when you wake up and your President wins the election.  Yes I am all for Obama.  I live in a State that is mostly republicans.  So I am the odd one out here.  I don't care because I know who I like and I just feel he will do the best he can.  That aside I still have breast cancer.  I am feeling actually pretty good, but it's going to be a long road to hoe though.   I heard I don't get chemo until after Christmas.  I am glad because I want to get things ready for Christmas and have a good time with my family I can't wait.  It's going to be a nice Christmas I do believe.  I love getting all my Christmas decorations and decorate the house.  I believe the kids love it too.  It makes the house so warm and cozy.  We have a tradition in our house to put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving weekend.  It's so fun we love it.  We also started years ago to get the kids Christmas ornaments for the tree every year.  I think that is such a great idea.  So when they get ready to leave the house they will have all their ornaments throughout the years.   We go to the mall in Boise and look for our ornaments during Christmas time.  Looking forward to that very much.  Well I will be having my surgery soon a little nervous about it too.  It's an all day thing too.  I have to have dye put in my body to see if any cancer has gone into my lymph nodes.  I pray it hasn't.  I want to live a long and happy life with my children and husband.  I want to see my children grow-up.   I keep praying for that the most.  Well I heard that breast cancer is the second leading causing of death in the United States.  There is something I can do about that and that is take care of myself and do what I need to do for myself.   I really don't want Chemo or radiation, but if I have to do it to let myself live longer I am going to do it.  My kids need me.  So does my husband!  Well I think I am going to close for now going to do my video diary.  I wish everyone well and happy.  This too shall pass~  more later net 

No comments:

Post a Comment