Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Great News!!

Hello,  I had my second ultra sound today for the spot on my right breast and lymph node under my right arm.  The good news is that I didn't have to have a biopsy today.  So happy about that and so praising God right now.  My surgery looks like it's going to be on the 26th. Well my mom and friend Rosa want to come up and be with me during the surgery.  The problem is driving during Thanksgiving weekend and my mom having a hard time leaving my brother who is ill with seizures.  It might be best they come see me after the first.  Then there is the weather issue too.  Oh boy I tell you if it's not one thing it's another.  I hope it works out they come and visit though would love them here.  I'll keep you posted.  Well I have felt good today not dwelling about the cancer or tired and sleeping a lot.  I probably should be in bed right now it's about 10:30 pm.  I have to get up early for the kids.  So I think I'll keep this short tonight and head to bed.  Thank you so much for the prayers and positive thoughts really appreciate it.   More later~

No comments:

Post a Comment