Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MRI

All I have to say about the MRI is glad it is over with.  It's doable to get it done, but I have to be honest it was very uncomfortable for 35 minutes.   I kept thinking of the woman all over the world having to go through the same thing.  I also thought of my kids, husband and doing it for myself.  I had to be brave.  I even thought of Robin Roberts fighting the battle of breast cancer too.   Well they will know the results either on Tuesday or Wednesday November 7th.  Then I will have a call from the doctor's office to set up the surgery.  I am nervous about the surgery too.  I can get through this I can do it.  Even though there are times I just want to run.  The thing to do is fight!!  Well my son's teacher is very supportive every time she sees me she gives me a hug.  I was working at the kid's school today and she saw me.  She asked if I feel like anything is wrong and if I feel okay.  I told her I feel fine actually, but there are some days that I don't think about the cancer and other days I do.  Those are down days though.  Today is a pretty good day not thinking too much of it.  I love those days.  Well I have to do a video diary soon.  Talk about the MRI and how I am feeling.  I am sure the surgery will be very soon maybe even next week.  I have to remember to bring my bi pap machine.  Yeah I have sleep apnea as well.  I just recently got the bi pap machine so I feel much better with it.   It's a shame I am feeling much better a new lease on life and now have the cancer.  It totally is a huge bummer.  I know have energy and I am motivated with my bi pap machine.  Hopefully it will help me with having chemo I'll make sure I use it too.  I love my bi pap...I said that already..didn't I?   Well it's true.  My kids seem to be doing well as if nothing has happen as it should be.  They are doing so good in school so proud of them.  They got great report cards this last month.  Way to go kids mommy is very proud of you both!!!   Well I think I'll close for now and write more later~  net 

No comments:

Post a Comment