Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hello, well I had a scare last night had chest pains and went to the ER with kids in tow.  I got all checked out with all the test done everything came back normal.  No heart attack thank goodness.  It was scary never had those types of chest pains before it wasn't good.  Glad I got checked out though my B/P was high and I had a lot of anxiety too.  All this could be anxiety due to the surgery coming up.  Well it was going to be coming up on the 26th of November, but now I have to have a stress test before surgery now.  So the surgery may be pushed out some because the doctor will have to see the test results of the stress test.  Wow I am going through some major test lately.  Going to be fit as a horse well at least check me very well.  The good thing is my lungs look good.  Now to just make sure that my heart is up for surgery.  Sure hope so.  I am not too keen on the stress test a little nervous about it.  I don't like it when my heart pumps so fast.  Sigh~  I have to do it if I can get through the MRI I am sure I can get through the stress test too.   So that is the scoop going on right now.  I'll keep you all informed.  As for the breast cancer yep it's still there and going to have to wait for surgery now.  That is okay need the stress test first.   My mom and friend Rosa are coming out to see me from California so happy about that too.   They decided to visit me after the 1st instead of surgery date.  They can stay longer if they do that now.  I like that a whole lot better.   The help is very welcome and seeing them will be so wonderful can't wait!!   I have been having good days mentally went to group today and it was a good group.  Everyone is so supportive.   I have a lot of people I talk to a lot Renee a nurse navigator and my new friend Jennifer also a nurse navigator as well.   I found out we have a lot in common her and I she is a very sweet lady.  Both of them are very nice.  Thank you to them both for their support.  It's nice to have them to talk to.  I also have nice lady Mary that calls me she lives in Idaho she is a breast cancer survivor.  She wants to come see me at the hospital when I have surgery.  I also talk with Carol she works for the school and she is also a breast cancer survivor as well.  She offered to watch my children for me.  That is so sweet I told her I will take her up on that too one of these days.   Well it's time to do a video diary now.  I'll write more later~  net

No comments:

Post a Comment