Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello, Well I got a call from my mom today. She asked how I was and it felt great. She said there isn't a minute that goes by that she doesn't think of me. I told her the same and I told her I pray for her, Randy and my brother every night. So it was a good phone call and I was happy. Except that she has to be taken by ambulance to the hospital for an MRI because she can't walk on her leg. Shoot if I wasn't going to be getting Chemo I would probably be there for my mom right now. She needs help poor thing she is having a heck of time. Times like these I wish grams was alive so I can call and talk to her about what is going on grams conforted me a lot when I talked to her. I guess I can talk to her anyway she'll listen from Heaven. My grams would have been 83 years old on December 27, 2012. Sure do miss her tons!! Well yeah chemo is almost here on the 9th, but the good thing is I am going to be having a massage tomorrow can't wait!! I sure do love my massages. So going to have that done in the morning so I'll be ready for treatment on Wednesday. I hope it will help me. I am also going to find a chiropractor I heard that helps a lot while having chemo. It opens up the immune system that is what I am told. I also want to have acupuncture that helps too. So looking for someone who will do that as well for me. I am on hold with the insurance company now. So in the meantime I am feeling pretty good the only thing that I am doing that isn't good is eating a lot. I know soon things aren't going to taste the same to me so lately just eating things that I really love. Pretty soon food is going to taste like cardboard to me that is what I am told so might as well live it up now. I am over weight too right now so my husband was saying last night while watching the Biggest Loser that I need to start losing weight after the chemo and radiation is over with. So can't be going on any diets right now. Makes sense I will probably be living off broth, jello, pudding, soups and fruit for about four months so I might lose weight during that time. Hope I don't become too nauseated or vomit too much. We'll soon see won't we? Well rats my insurance doesn't cover acupuncture darn it. I will do it though even out of pocket if I have to. It will work out. At least the insurance covers chiropractic so that is a good thing. I haven't been to the chiropractor since we moved so it's over due bigtime. I woke up with pain in my left leg today it was burning not good. Can't wait for an adjustment!! Whoot Whoot!! Today is my husband's birthday I hope he has a good one. He has to work though. I am sure he didn't tell anyone at work it's his birthday he doesn't like a big celebration he likes it on the down low. Now me I love a huge party lots of friends and family big surprises love it! I am out going like that mark is shy. Oh I was shy at one time, but by knowing me you would never have guessed that I was shy as a child. I am out there>lol Wow I really don't have a title for this post because it's pretty random about everything. Not sure what to call it. Maybe won't have a title this time just keep it blank. Oh another thing I talked mark into putting our treadmill in the living room for me so I can start walking more. He said that is doable. I really need to walk while having chemo it keeps me strong and maybe not as sick as much. I am excited to do that again. I had the treadmill in our old house and kept walking on that too it was great. I would walk and walk on it and I think it truly helped me. I watched T.V. while walking it made me feel good. I think if the kids see me excercising it will help them as well. We all need to eat better as a family. I am going to do that too get my family to eat healthy! I bought the nurti bullet and it's great put in some spinach, berries, fruit juice and it's yummy. The kids even like it as long as I don't put too much spinach in it..LOL Gosh I love my kids so much just want them to be healthy and happy and eat well!! I'll get there. Well I guess I said enough random stuff today. I wll close for now and I hope you have a great day!! More later~ Net

No comments:

Post a Comment