Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Round one of Chemo

Hi All, well I felt the effects of the chemo it wasn't a fun time, but I got through it. It's hard to explain how I felt it wasn't like the flu just uncomfortable achy bones and just felt like I had some not so good drugs. I sure hope it works for me to have this chemo. I sometimes think what if I really don't need it. I wish I didn't that would be so nice. So anyway I didn't have any nausea so that was good, just really tired and felt like I had to lie down a lot. I called the doctor because I was having confusion and numbness of my hands and he told me no one was suppose to bring me dinner in bed. I had to get up and make my own food. I did too, but it was tough at times though. So the third day is the hardest for me just want to rest and just lie down and I did too. I was surprised on the forth day I woke up early and made pancakes for Brenna and her friend Molly. I made about 20 pancakes no the girls didn't eat all of them..LOL I think my doctor would have been proud of me cooking those pancakes. I was getting up and doing something. I think I even did some walking on the treadmill for a few minutes. I think I laid on the couch for a little while on Sunday afternoon just rested. Monday was okay just felt tired and Tuesday was a hard day got all achy from that bone morrow shot that helps with my white blood cells to produce more. It makes your bones ache. So I took a vicodin and felt better. Boy did I have a strange dream though. It could be made into a movie. The world was in bad shape and I was trying to find out how to fix the world and had to find people who weren't all messed in the brain. It was strange hard to explain it, but I should try and work on some kind of screenplay for it, it would be a good movie..LOL So I woke up today feeling much better so glad for that. Got the kids ready for school it was 3 degrees outside. Mark told me to make sure I warm up the car first which I did. Got the kids to school worked out well. I came home thought I would stay up, but around 9 I went to take a nap felt great too. Woke up about 12:40 pm yeah I slept long. I got ready and went to the store and bought some food for dinner and then went to pick up my children from school. It was still cold outside, but I keep warm mark bought me a very warm coat at Wal-mart so it's a very nice coat. I am so glad he bought me it. He did good..;-) Well I have a feud with the neighbors she doesn't like my dog barking which is understood, but she needs to relax because I keep my dog in most of the time. When we went to California a few months ago we left Bailey outside and she barked most of the time. So it made waves with this neighbor. I told her that I went to California and Bailey was left outside all the time, but didn't know she would bark all night. Well I came home and had a nasty note from the neighbor. It wasn't a nice note at all. So she is after us now about my dog. She came over the other day and I wasn't feeling well at all. I told her to call the police do what she has to do because my dog stays in most of the time. I hear more dogs barking than my dog. This woman is just miserable person and just getting on my back. Mark had a talk with the husband and he went off on Mark saying f this and f that. mark said that was uncalled for. Mark all he said was if he wants to talk to anyone about the dog issue they had to come talk to mark. Mark doesn't want me to have to deal with it. I hate having neighbors that suck. I miss our old place neighbors weren't that close around us. We'll just have to deal with it right now. Well I hope everyone is having a good New Year! My kids are doing well and so is Mark they are taking good care of me. I am so glad I have them in my life they mean the world to me. The kids start the program Climb soon looking forward for them to do that. It's a support group just for kids. I think the kids we'll get a kick out of it. It starts soon in February. I tease Mark saying that we get to have date night every week. Love it!! Mark and I can go sit down at the Starbucks and have a mocha and use the IPads. We'll think of something to do every week. Looking forward to it for the kids. Well more later~

No comments:

Post a Comment