Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone! I wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year this year. Mine is starting out nice going to go to the movies with my family. Not sure what we are going to see yet, but I think it's about the kid that comes from the plants and does some very neat things for this family. We rang in the New Year at home which is good for me because I could barely stay awake. We got hats and noise makers my son liked them a lot. yeah Connor stayed up that late, but sister was knocked out. It was fun then it was off to bed. I was woke up by Connor at 8 am. He just told me to wake up. Having kids changes everything. No sleep for mama. So how are you spending your New Year's day? Hung over, relaxing, still partying? What ever you do I hope it's fun and safe. Well in the back of my mind I still think of the chemo I am going to have yeah how can it not be. My nurse navigator says don't think of it right now, but it's hard not to. What I think about is the nasty side effects, but not everyone gets those it's just something to look out for. Those nasty side effects are high fever, diarrhea or constipation and among other things not too keen about. I'll keep a brave face on. Well my kids will start that program soon it's called the Climb it's for children who has a parent or grandparent that has cancer. The parents go to the first and last class, but in between the kids go alone. This will give mom and dad date night. I like that a lot! It's every week for 6 weeks. I can't wait for the kids to start it, it will be so good for them. It will be good timing because I'll be losing my hair and probably feeling tired so they will learn about what happens during chemo. Well my mother isn't going to be here for me during my first treatment. She has a bad back and is in a lot of pain right now. It's a bummer for both of us really. I really need her and she really needs to heal. I know she'll be here when she can so when she is here that will be great. My mother-in-law Betty will be here for me my first treatment and the kids. Mark will be here for me on the weekend so it should all work out just fine. I will have someone here for me and that is all I care about right now. My kids seem to be doing great just doing their thing playing and having fun. I am glad about that. I want them to not worry about mommy right now just want them to do their life and live life to the fullest. Well I've been giving a lot of thought about what things I want to do within five years. One is going on a Disney cruise with the family and other thing I want to do is go to Ireland take my husband he never has been there that is mostly for him really. He has always want to go there and I want to give him that so much. I would also like to go back to Hawaii with the children and see the looks on their faces of all the beautiful things there. They would have such a wonderful time and so would dad and I!! So the most I want to do is travel and that has to be what I do with in five years. Oh another thing I am going to do is go on a cruise with my friend Rosa and the girls. Liz too. Rosa want to do it for our 50th birthday, but I am going to do it sooner I told her because that sounds like such a blast. I would love to go with Rosa on a cruise. We could go on the Baja cruise together that would be such a blast. It would be a four day cruise that would be good enough I think. It's going to happen and I think it should happen after I get radiation done this year!! Well I might have the masectomy so not sure if I will need radiation at all. So I am still thinking about that. We'll see what my doctor's think. Well I really like to think of all the stuff I want to do within five years. In four years I'll be 50 so going to make it big for my 50th!! I hope Mark has something up his sleeve for me that year. Well my boy will be 10 years old this year can't believe it. I remember when he was just 4 lbs now he is a big boy. I love him so much he is my lovey!! My daughter will be 7 years old this year. It's hard to believe. I love my kids so much I can't even express how much in words. Of course there is my husband he is a wonderful man I love him so much. He is a good guy to have around the house he can fix anything..LOL that is a running joke around here about him. He is a keeper!! Now to figure out how to get us all on our travels. I will make it happen!! Well it's time for the movie so I will write more later~

No comments:

Post a Comment