Monday, January 7, 2013

Husband

Hello, well I don't think it was a great day for my husband's birthday. When I told him I needed to go to the chiropractor and get my medication he was all worried about it when he got home. He didn't even give me a kiss when he got home from work. You see we don't have snow tires on my car and he doesn't want me to drive in the snow without them. It snowed all day today and so the snow is deep. I told him I would just cancel the chiropractor's appoinment, but he said I still need to get my medicine. That is another thing I just found out how much it's going to be and it's over $200 dollars for my medicine I am suppose to take 24 hours before treatment. I haven't told Mark yet he is going to flip out. What I am going to do first is call my nurse navigator and the cancer center that I can't afford that kind of money right now. If I can't afford it there is no way I am going to be able to get treatment right now. Also I am thinking maybe the cancer center will be able to lend me a sample of what ever cost so much because there is no way I can afford $200 dollars right now. So they better come up with another plan or I'll just say screw it and not get chemo until I can afford that $200 bucks for my medicine. I just don't have the heart to tell my husband right now that might send him over the edge. He does say he is going to need a padded room one day. LOL Poor guy he needs a support group. He is positive when it comes to me though. He knows I am going to beat this so he is very supportive and I appreciate him for that. He is going to come with me and stay during the chemo process on Wednesday. I am glad he is going to be there for me. I just don't like it when he gets all bent out of shape trying to figure things out on his own. So now he isn't going to work tomorrow so he can take me to the chiropractor and get my medicine, but we aren't going to get that medicine until I figure something out about how to get it free. I just called the American Cancer Society and they have a prescription drug assistants programs. That is the ticket and I am going to use it too. If it takes me a few weeks to get the help I will take it and chemo will have to wait. I doubt if my doctor will want to wait so maybe they'll put a rush on the medicine we'll soon see tomorrow. Well I better get some sleep 6:30 am comes early so need some good ole' sleep. Thank you for reading my blog. More Later~ Net

No comments:

Post a Comment